- 1 Codewords: abuse of language
- 2 Meetings: abuse of time
- 3 Offering: abuse of finances
- 4 Testimony Sharing: abuse of conscience
- 5 Training: abuse of loyalty
- 6 Shepherding: abuse of mentoring
- 7 Fishing: abuse of campus privileges
- 8 Covenant: abuse of membership
- 9 Arranged Marriage: abuse of marriage
- 10 Pioneering: abuse of family
Codewords: abuse of language
Meetings: abuse of time
Offering: abuse of finances
Testimony Sharing: abuse of conscience
Training: abuse of loyalty
Shepherding: abuse of mentoring
Fishing: abuse of campus privileges
Covenant: abuse of membership
- Those interested in becoming members fill out a form and take membership classes (classes led by pastor and overseers & offered as needed) When completed, a prospective member adopts the local chapter's covenant and his/her name is added to the active roll.
- The active membership roll is kept on file in the UBF offices and updated regularly. When members move away, their names are removed from the roll.
- This new covenant signing is a very recent trend, started sometime in 2015. In the past, such a covenant was implied. Now it is bureaucracy.
Arranged Marriage: abuse of marriage
- "God also blessed young missionaries who came to NJ through marriage by faith to feed God's flock of sheep at Rutgers."